Songs In Honor of Moms
- A Song for Mama - This song was popularized by the soul/R&B group Boyz II Men.
- Hey Mama - This song by rapper/hip hop artist Kanye West depicts the mother-child bond.
- Mama - A song by the all-girl group Spice Girls.
- Que Sera Sera - Certainly one of the old-time favorites sung by Doris Day.
- Mother - This will take you to a video of a beautiful song written and performed by Jeff Stevens and his wife with their daughter on cello.
Nothing can be compared to the strong bond between a mother and her children. In fact, it is a relationship decided by the Almighty, who has created the wonderful creature - mother. She is inspiring, motivational and friendly to her children. All through her life, she would pray for the goodwill of the people around her and would sacrifice everything for the sake of her children.
Christian Mothers Day SongsSince mother is the heavenly creation of God, she truly deserves something special, which can touch her soul. it would be a perfect gift for your mother on the wonderful day, especially if she is inclined to spirituality.
- Everyday Is Like Mother's Day
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Hindi Songs For Mother's DayMother's Day, as an auspicious occasion, has gained immense popularity. It is not a holiday restricted to the western countries, but also a special occasion for the Asian residents. People living in the Indian subcontinent are as enthusiastic as the Westerners are, when it comes to celebrating Mother's Day.
- Taare Zameen Par
Inspirational Mother's Day SongsYou may dedicate something that conveys the real meaning of the inspiring role that your mom has played in your life. The best bet would be an inspirational song, which you may either pen down on your own or compose the tune for the lyrics of a song.
- Moms - By Ron Brown
- Mother's Day Song - By Tom Gardner