Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mother's Day Photo Slideshow


Create a DVD photo slideshow keepsake filled with her favorite photos and burn it on DVD to give Mom a surprise. Watch Mom’s face light up when you present her with this DVD photo slideshow for mother’s day . The theme of the DVD photo slideshow might be capturing your mother in all possible moods. Choosing photographs of hers when she was a small girl would be a great idea.


First of all present this photo DVD slideshow to your mother as a mark of love and respect. Just watch the radiant smile spreading across your mother's face.
Teach your friends how to make a DVD photo slideshow for mother’s day. Create a photo slideshow on dvd of your beautiful mother, capturing her in all her moods. You can make photo slideshows of any styles and use both black-and-white and colored photographs to give your DVD slideshow a unique one.


A mother’s love never ends - it only increases and grows with time. She loves her children even before they are born and continues to do so all her life. Children often take their mother for granted, once they grown up, and almost start neglecting her. Tthe love of a mother never retreats. This Mother’s Day, make your mother feel special and let her know that you realize her contribution in your life and are thankful for all that she has done for you. AYou can make use of the unique DVD photo slideshow to express your love and add music on it.


A Thousand Thanks
Author: Joanna Fuchs
Mother's Day brings to mindT
he thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.
I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurtsand
calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.
I'm thankful for all you showed mea
bout how to love and give--
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to meeach
and every day.
Your sacrifices and unselfishnessdid
not go unnoticed,
Mom. I admire you,
I respect you,
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment