New DVD Slideshow Software Released with Motion DVD Menu Supported
Wondershare Inc. today released an important upgrade to DVD Slideshow Builder, allowing users to enjoy better DVD slideshow making experience.
New Version 5.0 comes with new designed interface and supports more photo and video input formats to make photo slideshow of your memories in DVD, HD-Video, Cell Phone Video and all popular video formats. So you will surely be loving this fun and easy DVD slideshow maker - the new Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Version 5.0. Upgrading is FREE for existing DVD Slideshow Builder users.
It's now easy to record TV shows and webcam videos to DVD, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FlV, 3GP for sharing on TV, PC, Youtube, iPhone, Zune and various Cell Phones. More DVD menu options enables you to author a custom DVD menu. You could even make motion menus for DVD movie based on dynamic menu templates, such as Business, Vacation, Baby, Anniversary, etc. Taking the coming-up Thanksgiving Day and Christmas for example, it's a great opportunity to make a photo slideshow DVD with a personalized menu to show your gratitude and to send your best wishes in a simple slideshow.
"Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder's brand-new Version 5.0 is a powerful tool to bring still photos and all videos to life," said Wu, director of DVD Slideshow Builder at Wondershare. "Many new features have been added and great improvements from original features, for instance, the smoother transitions and more stable DVD burning performance. Most important, new designed graphic interface makes it easier to combine all your photos, videos and music to fantastic slideshow DVD and faster. People can make good-looking slideshow DVD playable on TV to share precious memories with family and friends."
What's New in DVD Slideshow Builder Version 5.0
1. Supported more media input formats (Image - GIF and TIF; Music - M4A, MKA, AAC, APE and OGG ; Video - MTS, TS, M2TS, TP and TRP high-definition formats ) and importing video from TV card & webcam.
2. Supported more video output formats (D5/D9 DVD, MOV, FLV and ASF) and High-Definition Video ready for HD-DVD.
3. Optimized transition and motion effects and allowed adding desired effects to Favorites category; custom motion effects also available. 4. Added one-click auto synchronization of video and audio.
5. Added dynamic DVD menu templates and more customizable options for DVD menu.
6. Added real-time preview of entire DVD slideshow.
7. Updated burning engine to enhance DVD burning stability and performance.
8. Supported 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio video to perfectly share on Youtube and TV.
9. Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP. Pricing and Availability