Make Photo Slideshow for iPhoneThis iPhone tutorial will contain following two parts: one for how to view slideshow on iPhone, and the other teaches you how to make a photo slideshow to watch on iPhone.
Part 1: How to View Slideshow on iPhoneFollow these instructions to view slideshow on iPhone photo album.
- Step 1: Make sure you have photos on your iPhone and there is at least one photo album. Usually there is the default one called "Camera" album.
- Step 2: Enter the photo application by clicking the "Photo" icon on the home page.
- Step 3: Enter any iPhone photo album you wish to view as a slideshow.
- Step 4: Hit the triangle "Play" icon at the bottom of the screen. And you can now enjoy the album slideshow of high quality iPhone photos.
Part 2: How to Make Slideshow and Watch on iPhoneHow to convert photos to slideshow with music and then upload on iPhone? I have converted photos to iPhone video a few days ago and now I shared the step by step tutorial here for your reference.
Here is what you may need to make photo video for iPhone
- 1. Some digital photos and background music (optional);
- 2. A photo to video converter which can burn digital photos to MP4 format video;
Easy Steps to Make Slideshow for iPhone:
I made my iPhone video with Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, which is an easy to use photo slideshow software and can burn various video formats including MP4. You can download Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder here to begin your iPhone slideshow production.
Step 1: Install iPhone slideshow maker and import media.
Step 2: Add photo styles for iPhone slideshow.
Step 3: Personalize your iPhone slideshow.
Step 4: Preview and create slideshow for iPhone.
Upload Slideshow Video to iPhone
Here is the detailed tutorial to upload slideshow video to iPhone:
Step 1: Install iTunes. If you don't have it, download from here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Step 2: Run iTunes and create a playlist (click file -> create list). Then drag your iTunes slideshow video to this playlist
Step 3: Sync iPhone slideshow video to iTunes by clicking the Apply button at the bottom right corner.
Note: Make sure your music video didn't exceed the limits of iPhone video as follow:
1. H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
2. H.264 video, up to 768 Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
3. MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats