Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wedding slideshow songs and music

Wedding ceremony is the most memorable event for both groom and bride, especially for the bride. To plan a perfect wedding, there are so many things you should think about, and sometimes very nerve-wracking. Choosing your wedding slideshow music wisely will help a lot to the success and enjoyment in your wedding reception. Making wedding slideshows are becoming popular ,before we list some appropriate wedding slideshow songs, here are a few tips on producing an excellent an enjoyable wedding slideshow:
Here are wedding slideshow song suggestions for wedding ceremony and reception. All of these wedding songs are also considerable if you make a wedding slideshow, which would playback the happiest moments of you two before your wedding ceremony or is made to remember after shooting many wedding photos.
The Bride Growing Up:
Brown-Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
You are so Beautiful - Joe Cocker
Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
Crazy For This Little Lady (Gap Commercial) - Lenny Kravitz
Daughters - John Mayer
Daughter - Loudon Wainwright III
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Happy Girl - Martina McBride
Hey Good Lookin' - Jimmy Buffet
I Loved Her First - The Heartland
I Think About You - Collin Raye
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Just a Girl - No Doubt
Material Girl - Madonna
Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
My Girl - The Temptations
Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
She's a Lady - Tom Jones
She's Not Just a Pretty Face - Shania Twain
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
The Groom Growing Up:
83 John Mayer
Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood
Beautiful Boy - Celine Dion
Chicks Dig It - Chris Cagle
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) - Dixie Chicks
I Go Back - Kenny Chesney
Lets Hear It For The Boy - Denise Williams
My Guy - Diana Ross and the Supremes
The Boy I'm Gonna Marry - The Crystals
Young - Kenny Chesney
Tough Little Boys - Gary Allan
100 Years - Five For Fighting
General:
Obla Di Obla Da (Life Goes On) - The Beatles
I Knew I loved You Before I Met You - Savage Garden
Over The Rainbow - Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole
Let them Be Little - Billy Dean
Sunrise, Sunset - from Fiddler on the Roof
Circle Of Life - Elton John
Time Of Your Life (Good Riddance) - Green Day
ABC - Michael Jackson
In My Life - The Beatles
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Their Life Together:
The following songs are also appropriate to use for a wedding picture slideshow of the actual wedding photos.
Better Together - Jack Johnson
From This Moment - Shania Twain
How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
It Had to Be You - Frank Sinatra (various cover versions available)
I Will - The Beatles
L.O.V.E. - Nat King Cole
Look at Us - Vince Gill
Love Will be Our Home - Susan Ashton
Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
This Will be an Everlasting Love - Natalie Cole
You and Me - Lifehouse
You Had Me from Hello - Kenney Chesney
Flying Without Wings - Westlife
All You Need is Love - Beatles
I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher or UB 40
The Best is Yet to Come - Frank Sinatra
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart
Everything - Michael Buble
A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
You Are The Sunshine of my Life - Stevie Wonder
I Finally Found Someone - Barbara Streisand & Bryan Adams









 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog good content I think this would help to those have a plan in wedding.
    Music Online

    ReplyDelete