How do I download music to my device?
As a music fan, it is convenient to use iOS device to enjoy multiple songs. However, you have to put the music to it before you enjoy the music. Here's how you download music to your Apple device:
Purchase music through your iOS device:
1. Open iTunes on your iOS device.
2. Tap on Music.
3. According to New Release, Top 10, and Genres, you can choose one song you like. Alternatively, search a specific song or artists on the search bar.
4. Tap on the price and the Buy Now command appear.
5. Tap on Buy Now, and provide Apple username and password and finish the payment.
Purchase music through iTunes on your computer:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac/PC.
2. Open iTunes Store and click on the Music tab.
3. Find the song you want through the different charts. You are able to search the artist and sone name directly.
4. Download the song to your computer by clicking the song price.And then enter Apple username and password.
5. Connect your device to your Mac/PC, and specify your device name.
6. Click on the Music tab along the top of the screen and check the Sync Music box.
7. Click on Apply (or Sync) at the bottom right. Your songs will now transfer into your device.
Import existing music into iTunes
As we know, it is unrestricted to import music into iTunes no matter the one you purchased from other source or ripped from CDs you own. You can sync it with your iOS device and enjoy music on the go.
Here's how you do it:
1. Open iTunes and click on File>-Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library, and a browser screen will pop up.
2. Choose the song you want to import to iTunes.
3. At this point, if the music files are in a format that iTunes does not recognize, you will be asked if you want to convert it to a useable format; answer Yes.
Convert Videos to iTunes Format to Play on Ios device
As iTunes can only play a few of video formats, including MP4, M4V and MOV. Some video have to be converted to the format playable on iOS device. Here's how you do it
1. Highlight the file you want to convert, and right-click on them (PC) or control-click (Mac) and select "Create iPod or iPhone version”.
2. Copy the converted files to your iPod. They should now be fully playable on any iPod capable of video playback.